Friday, July 02, 2010

Animatic work for Breakaway Games

Here's some storyboard/animatic work I did for Breakaway Games awhile ago that I never was able to post. My contact was primarily with the art director/lead concept designer who was not only a pleasure to work with, but also turned me on to SketchBook Pro! Thanks Mike!

All of these were based off of loose ideas or sketches and were to be used in an animatic (a form of pre-visualization combining illustrations or images in sequence) for various cutscenes in a video game. However, as is sometimes the case, this particular game was shelved. A great learning and stretching experience though. I'd like to do some more work for a gaming company.


Here's just a few of the panels I did. A couple of the images are instruction and direction I got from the company, then what follows is the clean-up. If you'd like a closer view just click on the images.
























Have a great 4th of July weekend everyone!

Share

No comments: